Custom Handmade 1095 carbon steel Kukri knife
Handmade Kukri knife made of high carbon 1095 steel, 16 inches overall, and includes two small knives. Stainless steel guard and Burlwood handle. This knife features a razor-sharp blade with a leather sheath and comfortable grip.
* Overall Length: 14 Inches
* Blade Length: 9 In.
* Handle Length: 5 In.
* Handle Material: Micarta
* Sheath: Leather Sheath
Customer read care tip
- After you use the knife, blade wash with soap and water, dry with fine cloth totally.
- Oil or wax the cutting edge to forestall rust.
- To forestall rust don’t store blades for significant stretches in the leather sheath.
- Cowhide pulls dampness from the air and could rust the blade if not put away as expected.
Payment Systems For Installment May Change With Time. Now, We Give Every one of the Basic Ways to deal with Pay For The Things You Love.
- Visa Card.
We, Will, ship Your order Within 5-15 Working Days (As indicated by The Measure Of Your order) After The Payment.
Return & Exchange Policy
- Returning or exchanging an Order should be submitted within 30 days of the delivery date.
- After accepting your email demand for a Return order, a Client care Delegate will email you return directions with the location on where you need to deliver your order back.
- With the exception of a design or material imperfection, return shipping charges are not refundable.
- All return things should be in “re-sellable condition” to meet all requirements for a return.
- “re-sellable condition”: knife should be spotless, intact, and returned in the original bundling. Orders showing exorbitant wear are not qualified for a discount.